Saturday, June 15, 2013

Apology

APOLOGY-One of my Batch mate Sunita Agrawal , brilliant student,always remained topper of our class,since class-II to class-IVth. In the class VI th she was promoted doubly so in the photo of class-VII (1975) she is not there ,because she was attending classes in class-8th.There was a link between us.And surprisingly both of us remained unaware of it for long time.My father is found of Classical music.So he engaged the famous Tabla teacher Mr Birendra of Muzaffarpur ,disciple of the Great Tabla Master "Godai Maharaj",of Varansi) to teach me Tabla at home.(Birendra sir probably music teacher in MDDM Collage ,Muzaffarpur at present) He kept on coming to my house for teaching me to play tabla from 1972 to 1975.Incidentally last year of my training I asked him "sir do you have other disciples of Prabhat Tara School"?.He replied yes yes "Sunita Agrawal ", I go to her house for teaching Kathak dance ,she is my student,she dances well,she would have performed at Prabhat Tara School also,during cultural Programmes of your school.I replied to him -never sir .Nobody of our school even knows that she knows to dance Kathak. Birendra sir got angry and told I am going to your school and tell the teachers.If she is knowing then what is there to keep it secret?People must know,she must perform.After few days of the incidence-she met me in class ,she was a bit annoyed,she threatened me "why did you disclosed that I did not perform dance on stage ,I shall see you".After few days in the next cultural activity she was forced to perform on stage "Kathak Dance".She performed beautifully ,nicely ,every body appreciated.But whenever she used to see me ,she used to threaten me "Achcha tum raaj khol diye na ,main tumko dekh lungi"(You disclosed ,I shall see you.) by pointing me by her fore figure. I used to smile and used to sneak away from her.
Here I have written it to apologize"Ok baba Maaf Kar do ,Aagey se nahi Karunga"( I beg your pardon,please forgive me ,I shall not repeat it again)...Ha..ha..ha..If She sees the above ,someday....Actually whatever happened ,was just my innocence I never intend to hurt/tease her.......

No comments:

Post a Comment