Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Maa Gayatri

There is a story-A believer of Mother Gayatri became ambitus.He was very poor.So he started worshiping Mother Goddess Gayatri ,did special, tidious lenthy worship 21 times for procurement of wealth to look after his family well.But all invain.However even after this he did not leave the normal/usual worship.When he grew old, he became fadeup of the world and became Hermit,as now the wealth was useless him . Few years after being hermit, suddenly on one fine morning Mother Goddess Gayatri manifested infront of him and asked "My dear son what do want from me?I want to grant boon to you.I shall fulfill your every desire ,you shall ask from me.Now the believer became reluctant .She replied "o mother why did you came to me so late ,when I grew old ,I became Hermit .You never came to me when I was really in need."The Mother Goddess replied"My dear son -Please look behind".The beliver glimped bunch of mountains.Out of which 24nos of mountain were burning."Again he faced towards mother inquisitevly.The mother told him"My dear son all these 24 nos of montains are nothing but the sins/misdeeds/misbehaves you had done earlier.Now your all sins have been nutralized by you good deeds,forgiven so all these sins are being burnt.Then please tell me how could I have come to grant boon to a sinner.So I could not come to bless you earlier when you worshiped me".The detached hermit asked for blessings only.
Therefore why we do not get desired things,comfort,facilities,post and position respect in time, the God only knows.Therefore we should always pray to the God to forgive us to enable boons and good wishes to reach to us in time........

No comments:

Post a Comment