Monday, May 6, 2013

Allah is not wrong

MUSLIM/MUSLIMS MAY BE WRONG BUT THE ALLAH CAN NEVER BE.STATEMENTS IN RELIGIOUS BOOKS ARE RIGHT BUT ITS INTERPRETATION BY WE WORLDLY PEOPLE/FOOLS MAY BE WRONG :- THE PROOF OF THE STATEMENT IS AS UNDER:-
REAL STORY OF MY LIFE-
Once I was travelling from Dwarika to Bhuj in Gujarat during night. While travelling, I came to know that there is a place Verawal, in between. If I get down at Verawal ,it would be easy to visit the famous temple of Lord/God Shiva of Hindus “Somnath”,which is situated hardly at the distance of 20KM(Approx.) from Verawal. It was around 1AM when I got down at Verawal from the Bus to visit the great temple “Somnath” .The place was unknown to me the time was odd ,so very less people were there at road. To inquire about the place ,and way to “Temple Somnath “I tried to search local people .I saw a barber’s shop was half opened ,few barbers ,all of them were Muslims were inside the hair cutting shop. I asked them about the route of temple. They started laughing/smiling on me. They misguided me about the route and replied me circumlocutory-ly to confuse me .I understood, that I was at the wrong foot. I came out of the shop and searched another person who guided me rightly. I got a three wheeler. I was thinking that it was night time so any mischievous act may happen to me. Also I was brooding about Muslims that how naughty these people are? When I rode on the Auto, an aged Muslim person, wearing Dickey, keeping burning Pastille, of beautiful fragrance asked us to allow him to go with us. I pleased that at least I have got one person to accompany me .While travelling, all the way to Somnath temple from Verawal the person never talked to me. I was inhaling the magical fragrance of the joss stick, he was keeping in his hand .After half an hour we reached at Somnath Temple. The person got down from the Auto nearby. The day was the day of holiday, so there were no rooms available in the hotels nearby the temple but miraculously a lad came running to me and took me to his residence type accommodation, as if he was waiting for me to come. And the very next day I visited the great temple of Lord/God Shiva “Somnath”.
NOW,THE QUESTION ARISES WHO WAS THE UNKNOWN MUSLIM PERSON ,TRAVELLED WITH ME ALL ALONG THE WAY, GRANTED ME RELIEF FROM TIREDNESS ,FEAR FEELING AND ARRANGED A ROOM FOR ME INVISIBLY.IT MAY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ALLAH/LORD SHIVA OR IT’S ANGEL ,WHO REPENTED ON THE ATTITUDE OF IT’S FOLLOWERS OF BARBER’S HAIR CUTTING SHOPS,ACCOMPANIED ME TILL THE TEMPLE.”
If I am wrong the God/you may forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment