Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Beauty Of A Girl Has Nothing To Do With Father,Brothers And Sisters Of That Girl

Somebody has added my name in the Group "Beautiful Girls Photos",by mistake.Who so ever he/she may be, must understand -Now I am father of the girls of entire world.And for father/mother, their each and every son/daughter is the most beautiful as he/she never compares the beauties of his sons/daughters.Is any body in this world can dare to say his mother or sister or father is ugly or beautiful-never.Like that I have not seen any son/daughter who says Dilip Kumar/Saira Banu (i.e. film actor and actress)is more good looking than his father/mother-Never,if he/she is real son and daughter of his father/mother , in India at least.So I have nothing to do with the external beauties of the Girls.Therefore I am withdrawing my name from the group "Beautiful Girls Photo".

No comments:

Post a Comment