Wednesday, May 9, 2012

God's Help Through People

Two trains were standing parallely at different tracks at opposite sides of a common platform to go to the same destination,waiting for signal.I was sitting in AC Chair Car in one of the two trains.It was night of chilled winter and time about 9PM.Every body was in a hurry to reach at home or destination at the earliest.Once I hesitated that priority may not be given to my train so I should get in another train.So I started getting down from my train to get into another train.But at that very moment a person who was walking runningly and passing through my door,whom I had never seen in my past life,soughtingly told me-"wait wait do not get down ,as this train only shall start first".I belived on him and came back to my seat.And within five minutes my train started moving from the platform.My eyes became tearful.
Now the question arises, who was that unidentified person who told me the truth.And if I was also unknown to him why should he help me?
Certainly,he was inspired by the God to inform me.So the God communicates,protects,helps you through others though he or she is invisible and omnipresent.See how much he/she loves us that he/she takes care of small small problems of us.Only thing is that we should learn to believe,love and regard the others/the God.Good morning to everybody.Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment