Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happiness-Thanks To The God

When I look at happy faces, always smiling persons, happily singing and dancing people, or happiness of somebody, I feel myself very much satisfied and say thanks to the God and request to God to show me these scenes of happiness always, which enables me to heal my pains .Why we do not try to be happy always ,irrespective of our pains, troubles, poorness to make the almighty to be satisfied with us ,which will be the greatest thanks to the God for what he/she has granted to us. I am sure if we adopt this the God shall grant us happiness more and more. So we should be satisfied for what we have got from the God and always be happy, to say thanks to the God , for happiness of the almighty who cares for us day and night continuously right from begining more than we for ourselves .
"The sensible children of poor father also , always be happy, to raise the morale of their father.So we can also be happy and say thanks to the God".

No comments:

Post a Comment