Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Guru Baua Sahab-Teachings

The Photo is of my the great Guru/religious teacher Saint "Baua Sahab"of Kabir Panth (i.e.Means the disciples of the great saint Kabir Das) of Bharwara, a place near Drabhanga ,Bihar,India. Now he is no more physically. He died two years ago.
In the year 2000 I resigned from the existing job, went to my home town and started doing business of my own. But it was not suitable, so again I applied for the job and got the offer to join the company again. I was not going to join the job, as I was fearful because my parents, uncle and other relatives were aged who loved me very much since I had taken birth.I had strong feeling/six sense, if I shall go to Gujarat,Kutch,(Near Bhuj) situated at around 2000KMs from my home town Muzaffarpur,Bihar, they may die and I shall not be in a position to meet them again. I went to my religious teacher/Guru Baua Sahab and told this to him. The Guru/religious teacher asked me 'Do you think that you are God?The God runs the world in his own way whereas we always remain under confusion that we are moving the world.Then he started thinking for a moment and replied me "This is my order that you have to go and join the job”. I hesitated again. Then he smiled and told me “Ok I assure you,till you will not come back I shall look after them(i.e. my parents and relatives) and I confirm nothing will happen to them till you will not come back”. I had trust upon my religious teacher. I went to Gujarat,Kutch situated at western border of India.I stayed their for three years during the period of my job. Then I was transferred to Parali Vaiznath ,Maharastra were I again stayed for one year. After then, surprisingly, I got an offer of another job from another company near my home town ,at Patna. I resigned from the existing job and joined another job in the year end of 2005.
After coming back I went to meet my Guru/religious teacher, he became very happy. But still I believe he was aware of every thing(i.e. past and future) and he had manipulated/arranged all these internally by his divine powers.
And after then the series of deaths started knocking the door of my house/relatives one by one -firstly my mother, then uncle, then aunt, then maternal uncle, then Guru religious teacher himself ….so on.
Still I repent that why I came back from Maharashtra I should have been their…
So if it is said that the Guru/religious teacher is God/Like God then it is never never wrong.....

No comments:

Post a Comment