Thursday, November 15, 2012

Have you ever heard ,a man went to bless somebody and he himself blessed by somebody whom he went to bless.Yes this occurred with me.
Yesterday, I was invited by my subordinate/colleague who is like my younger brother Mr Sikandar Dubey,as he was blessed by a daughter,so he organized a function at his house.I was not keeping well since three four days as I was suffering from stomach trouble and indigestion problems.I had taken medicine also but it could not help me much.His house was located at about 100 KMs away from my Office.I had to attend Safety meeting with NTPC dignitaries ,which was scheduled from 4Pm to 5PM.So I started from office late.By 8:30Pm I could able to reach at Patna town where the function was scheduled.I hired a Taxi because I had to do shopping.While in the market all 
the time I was searching "Bail Juice" which is supposed to be like medicine for stomach problems,for relief ,as I was feeling very upset,suffering from vomiting tendency.But I could not find any vendor of the same.However I went to the venue where the function was scheduled.My colleague became very very happy, he shown his newly born baby ,she was quite good .I blessed her.Then I was offered by colleague to have dinner.I was feeling like trembling/vomiting tendency/mild pain in stomach, even then I could not refuge to eat the rich diet offered to me.I thought let us see what happens.I ate well and told thanks to my colleague as I was fearful and thinking that I may have to suffer from severe problems during yesterday's night.I started my journey at 10Pm to come back to my house by Taxi which was again of half an hour journey. BUT MIRACULOUSLY while coming to my home I started feeling well automatically.AND NEAR BY my house ,surprisingly,I saw a vendor who was closing his shop, where the Bail Juice which was not expected .I asked from him for bail juice , hoping negatively because it was too late.He answered yes sir I have three glasses balance.I had taken the juice immediately,then came back to my house.I recovered too rapidly ,and I am in the office today , free from any trouble.....
THEREFORE IF YOU GO TO BLESS SOMEBODY WITH GOOD FEELINGS,IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR PERSONAL TROUBLES ,DON'T BE FEARFUL ,YOU YOURSELF MAY BE BLESSED ,AS THE LITTLE BABY BLESSED ME..

No comments:

Post a Comment