Thursday, November 15, 2012

“The play of divine no body knows".
Do you know ?Several times it happened with me ,that I missed the train and whenever if I had taken it playfully, assuming that it is all due to will and wish of the God, the next moment I got another opportunity better than the earlier I missed.. When I see the career graph of people and my friends, I surprised to note that ,the toppers in school days ,had been left far behind due to unknown reasons and I again astonished to note that mostly all mediocre, back bencher are in a very good position , doing well in jobs and business ...Why and How?…Nobody Knows.….
I also see persons trying hard to get success but they never get success, even if it was expected hundred percent ...Why and How?…Nobody Knows.….
I also see good natured people suffered a lot in their life tried hard rigorously to come out of their troubles ,but never got success ...Why and How?…Nobody Knows.….
Few people enjoyed their entire lives without hurdle...Why and How?…Nobody Knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment