Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Once a disciple of the great saint "Devraha Baba" asked from him."Sir I have read entire religious scriptures and I remembered also,I have acquired vast knowledge of religion and the God.I have practiced a lot but still I could not be able to see the God,So today you have to show me the God,I have to meet the God." The saint smiled 'Ok my dear child .But if you have read entire religious books then please speak any few lines of any religious scripture,if you are remembering."The disciple thought it is a very easy question for me.Then he started recalling the lines from religious scriptures he had read. Surprisingly,he forgot the entire knowledge he acquired earlier ,as if he was vacuumed,except these two lines of Ramayana(i.e.The story of the God Ram ,who incarnated as human being on this earth),written by the great poet saint Sri Tulasi Das -
"Siya ram Mai Sab Jag Jani,
Karahu Pranam Jori Jug Pani"
(Meaning-I understand that the God -Ram and Goddess-Sita is each and every creature of the world so I obeisance/Pay the highest respect/regard, to every creature of world.),which he spoke to the saint.
The saint smiled and replied to the disciple"My dear child you your self have answered your question."
Therefore ,the real saints are capable of controlling other's mind,brain ,memory and tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment