Thursday, November 15, 2012

I struggled internally before writing in Face Book that whether I should share the secrets of the God/Experiences of divine with people or not.I thought people may say that I am doing all these,to gain importance .Experienced people also say these experiences are purely personal,it should be secret,and never disclosed to general people .But I observed the new generation people are loosing their trust on the God because elders did not share their experiences with younger much because of their business to earn money.Also I thought If I die suddenly keeping all these secrets in my mind then every thing shall be finished once for all.Lastly, I decided to share it with the members of face book,so that people must be aware of the supreme power and must believe strongly on the God to stop the evi
lness/sins committed by the people ,assuming that no body is watching them and they are free to fly in every sky. Please note,I am a simple general man ,I am neither a saint nor divinely person may not always be a good man also.But I have always spared few time in the path of the God/Divine.Though I had experienced a lot but few experiences I share with you time to time to awake you or to make you believe "yes there is the God,who is watching everything".I may be punished by God for doing the same or the God may not liking that secret experiences should be shared publicly but I am ready to face the consequences ,assuming that at least I could be able to strengthen the believe of the people on the God and finally pray to the God to for give me......

No comments:

Post a Comment