Friday, November 9, 2012

One of my friend just came after visiting Ayodhya the birth place of Lord Rama(i.e. God of Hindus).I became so much sensuous while listening to his description of journey, that my eyes became tearful. I had also visited the place some twenty five years back. I started recalling the memories of my childhood when we used to go their repeatedly with elders. Really it was state of trance, height of joy and pleasure, but with tears in eyes, which cannot be explained in script. Probably if I would have gone to Ayodhya with him I would not have enjoyed that much.
However, I request Lord Rama to grant me opportunity to visit Ayodhya again and again as he has granted to me during my childhood. And forgive my sins which are stopping/interrupting me to go to Ayodhya when I grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment