Sunday, November 11, 2012

“Ranjish hi sahi dil hi dukhanay kay liya aa”(Written/ Sung by the great poet /the great singer Mehdi Hasan)
Means-“If you do not like me, you are angry with me, you hate me, it is ok, even then please come to me to hurt me at least”.
O God, if you love me then you are welcome, please come to me show that you love me. If you hate me then also you are welcome, please come to me to show me how much you hate me. If you do not like me, I am your enemy then also you are very much welcome, please come to kill me at least. But in any case you are being requested to be visible for me, to enable me to get deliverance from this painful world.
Or you tell me by which means you will manifest yourself in front of me at the earliest-by love, by hatred or by animosity. You have granted deliverance to lacs and lacs sinners but in my case why you are failing?

No comments:

Post a Comment