Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sometimes when I surrounded by the problems ,I analyse the problems,I conclude ,even if I try my best I can not resolve these problems in my whole life.I start remembering the God being hopeless,depressed,frustrated.like a person has fallen in the deep well and there is no way-out. All of a sudden I observe something some idea flashes in my mind which I never had thought earlier or some circumstances developed/created by invisible power.Automatically the entire impediments,hurdles vanishes automatically by an unheard,unthought solution and entire problems resolves ,just like all gone with the wind.The mind gets cool.Really we are no body.....And we must depend upon the God.remember the God while putting our efforts......And grant the opportunity to the superpower to prove itself that it is really super, incomparable and unique..............

No comments:

Post a Comment