Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I have two younger brothers, one sister and many more cousins, younger and elders. I can never- quarrel with them, mind their attitude, mind their mischievous act , wish bad for them, get angry on them. If sometimes, then it is momentary. Why? Because I am Forty Nine year old. And while interacting with them, I always feel that still I am a child and they are also children. Their day to day activities of child hood always flashes in my mind. So they can never, never become my enemy, my competitors. I trust upon them by my heart and soul. However, they may feel something wrong/bad about me but I can’t. And still they are child for me, though they are fully grown up. I can forgive them, forget their mischievous acts, enormously, infinitely like water of the sea .Hope, they are also like me. 

So to maintain permanency of relationship -childishness, childhood must be required, as child/baby has maximum, God liked/like qualities. Also a child is the father of a man. Therefore:-
"Always be child to make the relationship permanent as well as to please the God.
.........................WISH A VERY VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment