Friday, December 21, 2012

My wife was admitted in Hospital for major surgery in the year 2008,in the month of November.I had to admit her for a month because of some other complication.I had to rush to Patna Station at 7:00AM to go to Barh,to attend my duty at NTPC,Barh.. So breakfast was not use to be available those days.And it was risky to take break fast at any place because it would have been unhygienic .Fortunately ,I saw a Litti Chokha selling counter at Patna Station on Plat Form No-1.I bought Litti chokha ,costing merely at the rate Rs5/3 Pieces.It was too cheap.So I started having Litti chokha as break fast daily,which continued up-to two months.I never suffered from any problem of stomach . it was tasty and healthy also. However ,as on date unfortunately that counter is not available due to political reasons or any other reason or may be because the days of railway ministry of Mr Lalu Yadav were over because his party was badly defeated in election,who had supported for the opening of the sell counter of litti chokha at Patna Station at the time of his ministry. Still I search litti chokha's counter at Plat Form No-1 which I do not find and I come back ,being unhappy ,with tears in my eyes,with a hope that some day it shall again reopen.Therefore I request all who like litti chokha to keep this item away from Politics at least.Because litti chokha is the best breakfast for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment