Friday, December 21, 2012

Religious Books and great saints say that there is no caste.The persons occupation becomes his caste. Yes ,I also do agree with them.I am also by bodily Kayastha ,but not solely.But those who say that there is no caste,they must know it is very very difficult to take incarnation/birth , as a human being on this earth.But these Kayasthas have given me opportunity to take birth on the earth,they have taken all the pains to bring up me,they have also given their name to me,to live a prestigious life.They educated me so that I shall be able to become an officer,a good responsible person/citizen of the socity/country. They loved and cared for me extremely right from my childhood to till date, when I am of 47. They have sacriced their happiness for me.Though personality wise I am OK ,but not a good looking person,but they have offered their girl to me to marry and to take care of me always,when I was simply a graduate trainee and my earning was too less.They always cared for me when I was sick,distressed and unhappy.
So why should I not be highly obliged from them? When ever I recall the people who loved me but they are no more, my eyes become tearful.
Please note,the person who does not respect the people of his caste ,then certainly he is disloyal for the people of his village,town ,state and country.Kayasthas never demanded anything from me in my life,even if they have demanded something ,it was too less than they have given to me.
It is alright that the God has given me birth in Kayastha community and gratnted me opportunity to cross the river of world through the boat of Kayasta community.So if I regard the God as well as Kayastha i.e. the boat, where I am wrong?
I treat all caste including Kayasthas same and I know there is no caste barricade in this orld,but I have prepared a special room in my heart for Kayasthas to behave with them properly,listen to their problems at least,thogh I shall not be able to do something for them.
Eventually, I pray to the God”Oh God though solely I am not Kayastha but ,if I would have done something good which you have liked ,then kindly grant every happiness to Kayasthas always.Also grant deliverance to them with happiness at the time they leave the world after death”.
With my heartily thanks Kayasthas.

No comments:

Post a Comment