Thursday, December 20, 2012

Real Story-A great saint had to catch a train after discourse/Speech (i.e.प्रवचन)to public.Thousands and thousands of-rich poor,simple people were coming to touch his feet to take his blessings .People and the saint both were weeping in love of each other.In the mean time the saint's very close disciple who was standing beside him soughted on public and instructed them to stop touching the feet of saint ,as the time was going to be up and the saint was likely to miss the train.The saint told to his disciple humbly-let them continue ,let me miss the train.Do you know, the people who are coming to take my blessings are also internally great saints , whom status is very much higher than me.So let me be blessed by them for my deliverance(i.e. उद्धार) from this world,which they are granting me simply by touching my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment