Saturday, March 23, 2013

Boy friends and girl friends

From my childhood to Matriculation i.e.10th class, I had boy friends as well as girl friends .There was no feeling of discrimination in my heart, mind and soul, since I was very much innocent, pious, pure,modest. But later on Society, self taught me that it is he or it is she.
Now, I am trying hard to achieve the mental state of my childhood again .I think the day I shall be successful, certainly, I shall be take one more step towards divinity. Though I know, it is very difficult, but I am successful partially. However, we should deal with females softly due to their physical conditions. If we want real love from somebody or to love somebody really then we shall have to be childish, free from mental squalor.
Though still I do not know the truthfulness of the above statement, as it is yet to be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment