Saturday, March 23, 2013

PLEASE GO THROUGH -THE REAL STORY OF MY LIFE.

PLEASE GO THROUGH -THE REAL STORY OF MY LIFE.

I do not say that God is there or not but there is something.I was doing job in Mcnally Bharat Engg Co. Ltd in Project Division engaged for Construction of Power House. I am a Project Engineer .At that time; I was young of burning blood.I used to be of the characteristic of man of fire, angery young man.

Once, I was posted at Asansole, Bengal for construction of training center at Raniganj. Those days, I used to hang a portrait of Maa Durga and Maa Kali (i.e. Goddess of Hindu). I was newly married .I had a son. However, unfortunately, my boss was not a favorable person for me.He used to pass comments on me always due to his personal reasons. 

However, I used to work hard. Finally, the day of doom came when I loosed my patience .I became very much irritated ,I thought there is no God ,No Maa Durga No Maa Kali,all are bogus,do not exist ,otherwise why the God is not saving me.In the mood of frustration and irritation after getting angry ,I committed a major mistake.

I broken the Portrait of both the Goddess, operated the photos/pictures of Goddess into pieces and threw it off.My wife observed this, she reported this occurrence to my father, who was living at Aurangabad in those days, as he was also in the Gov. Job. My father rebuked me over phone, warned me “you will have to face the consequences of it very soon”.

You will surprised to note that I was retrenched from my job.And remained idle for more than two years.My all money exhausted,my family dispersed,I was being pushed at the dead end where one has no option but to commit suicide .

Later on, I understood why it was happening with me and repented as well. Then luckily, I was acquainted with a saint, competent Guru/religious teacher of "Kabir Panth”, namely famous as “Baua Sahab”(The respected person ,my religious teacher is not survining now).I had surrendered “MYSELF” completely infront of him.Previously, Baua Sahab asked/fired me “Do you think you are God? The God moves the world not you.And you are still in dilemma that you move/run the world”. Later, taking pity on me, he prayed the God to forgive me .Due to which I got the offer from the same company again, and from two other companies at a time. Even then, after getting job it had taken another three years for association of my family with me.

The fortunate day, my Guru/regious teacher prayed for me, I started to feel the grace of the God for me, always.

So ,why to take risk,why to pass comments on the God even if we do not believe on God or we do not know about the God,as we may be cursed unknowingly.

The above may support idol worshipers of the God, though the God is only one, invisible, omnipresent, available everywhere equally, as the respected Baua Sahab taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment