Saturday, March 23, 2013

EQUALITY BETWEEN MALES AND FEMALES-------

EQUALITY BETWEEN MALES AND FEMALES------- 
I got admission in MIT ,Manipal, near the town Udupi,South Karnatakal in 1983-88 Batch. Quite often, I used to go to the Udupi by city buses from Manipal, for entertainments like- temple, to take snacks in hotels or to watch movies, after getting bored of campus life, for a change. On buses few seats were used to be reserved for Females/ladies. I was facing language problem because I was new to the place/State Karnataka, so I used to be unable to read the script Kannada. Therefore, by mistake I used to sit on ladies seats, if I used to find the vacant seats. After one or next stop, if ladies/Females used to get into the buses, and if they used to find seats beside me they always used to sit beside me without forcing me to vacate the seat. If any time I offered my seat to them being standing up, as due to non-availability of seats anywhere in the bus, mostly they never used to accept my offer, probably assuming that I would have been sick or tired enough, even if they were facilitated by the reservation of seats by the Government …….So still I am very much thankful to the ladies/Females of Udupi/Mangalore, they were very much sensible, helpful.
THIS ACTUALLY IS CALLED EQUALITY BETWEEN MALES AND FEMALES………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment