Monday, December 10, 2012

Experience Sharing

My respected Grandfather Late "Surya Dev Narayan" was a professor of History in L.S. College,Muzaffarpur at the time when British were ruling over India .He was warden of Duke hostel also. He died at an early age, when he was at about 50 years old .He was by nature very much religious, philanthrope, benevolent social worker and helped lot of poor people, poor brilliant students in their studies. My respected Grandmother Late "Kamla Devi" used to tell a story when I was child. My father "Mr Krishna Dev Narayan"got job in Bihar irrigation (i.e. Govt. Department) as Civil Engineer after completion of his engineering course from Patna Engineering College,Bihar. He was posted at far fest area near Indo Nepal Border. My mother "Late Urmila Narayan" was pregnant; she was conceiving me. She was residing with my grandmother at my home town. My father use to come to our home town (i.e.Muzaffarpur,Bihar) by Train,from the Area, he was posted .It was journey of overnight.
Once ,my widow Grandmother dreamed that my Late Grandfather came running to her in dream, he was tensed ,in a hurry and telling to my Grandmother that “Listen a case has been filed against Munna(i.e. My father’s nick name),he is in trouble ,I have to go to save him. Then he collected some papers from house and went out of the house running as it seemed that he was in urgency. My grandmother awoke from the dream, she saw everything was normal. She forgot the matter assuming that it was a simple dream only.
However, after few days of the dream, the Mail Train in which my father was travelling met a serious accident, during the night, while travelling on train, when he was coming to my Home Town. The accident was so serious that all the three to four bogies of the train behind Coal engine was crushed/ruptured badly , fire burst-ed out and probably none of the traveler could be saved ,from front four bogies, except my father .It was really an unforgettable miraculous moment that due to God’s grace, my father could be saved . The accident occurred; because two high speed super fast trains collided against each other head on, running in opposite direction at high speed, due to mistake of line man, during night. It was one of the major train accidents, occurred in India, in the History of India Railway. He was saved because of the Holland made strong built transistor, which he was keeping near to his head while sleeping, as it taken up the entire load of fallen berth and heavy material. And the thick blanket he was using to cover his body saved him from spear shaped elements of the broken ceiling of the roof of the bogie, from stabbing his body. Before the fire could have caught he came into little sense, and anyhow he managed to escape from damaged bogie of the Train. After then he fainted, he remained in coma for a long time period after being saved.
Can you imagine if something would have happened to him I would have taken birth on this earth as fatherless child? From where I could have brought my three lovely younger brothers and sister(i.e.Kumar Bishwajeet,Kumar Atmajeet and Pallavi Lala) who had taken birth after me and accompanied me all along my life ,remained stander at my each ups and downs ,helped me to ease my journey of life.
So my heartily thanks to the greatest, the supreme God .He/She rescued my father when I was a senseless baby, who was even unable to offer prayer to him/her. Please be informed my respectable Grandmother also demised in the year 1982-83.I always pray for my holy Grandfather, Grandmother and my pious ,divine Mother , who also died 5 years back ,that their souls may rest in peace. I also say thanks to my father for the love, help, cooperation he has extended to me always, throughout my life and many- many thanks to the God that still he is surviving.
Now the question arises, that is that any court in the third world, invisible world also where decisions about the people of this existing living world is taken, as my respectable Late Grandfather indicated to my Grandmother in her dream or sub- consciousness. 
Also properties or money or land can never give us happiness, except the God gifted relationships as well as the relations we make on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment