Monday, March 3, 2014

It is very much cold

It is very much cold .Sun always remained, surrounded by fog/cloud. Three days back, I and my friend were standing outside of the office. It was too cold. We were shivering. Both of us usually worship lord Sun also, regularly. At randomly I started murmuring” Oh how nice it would be if the Lord Sun would have come out for few time so that we would have warmed ourselves...Relieved from cold or few moments…Uttering this I came back to office sat on my chair and forgot what I had told. I was feeling drowsy also. Within five minutes my friend ,who heard my request to Lord Sun/God came to me rapidly and told “Come fast ,the sun has come out .I was surprised to see that the Sun spreading its bright rays….I went out…. Taken Sunbathe…satisfied and came back again after getting satisfied….after few moments again I had a glimpse of outside through window…Again the sun was shadowed by cloud/fog…people may say it is superstition but I say our request were heard. Therefore Science and God are two different features. And certainly the science cannot justify the God….It can never be denied because till today morning we did not have glimpse of Sun…..Because from that very daytime/date again the sun was shadowed for another two days by the cloud/fog…… I thanks to The God Sun heartily.

No comments:

Post a Comment