Monday, March 3, 2014

Prayers of Christ

Yesterday, I heard people were praying nicely, beautifully to welcome The Jesus Christ. These prayers were so nice, so effective so heart touching that my eyes became tearful...I also thought of singing with them I felt myself into trance for few minutes. In fact there is no difference in Jesus Christ, Lord Rama/Krishna/Shiva of Sanatani and Allah of muslims. Then what for people fight to prove that their religion is the best? Or To show that they are suffering from inferiority complex? Somebody is Christian -Let him/her be, somebody is Muslim, let him/her be, somebody is Sanatani/Hindu let him/her be.... Unless we practice to see Rama in Jesus, Allah in Rama, Jesus in Allah……We do not reach at eminence of theism to look one in another...And till then no kindness of the God is channelized to us....

No comments:

Post a Comment