Monday, March 3, 2014

On the Eve of Shiv Ratri:-

On the Eve of Shiv Ratri:-
My wife looks Lord Shiva everywhere fully, may be a little in me. Other’s wives, looks Shiva everywhere including me,I am not very sure that whether they find Lord Shiva in their husbands or not, you may better know......
However, the wife of Lord Shiva, Maa Parvati, looked the God fully, only into her Husband, she praised/ worshiped her husband that much, that people of the world also started worshiping her and Lord Shiva and started celebrating Shivaratri. So due to Maa Parvati's cooperation, contribution Lord Shiva could be able to attain the height of spirituality, thereby, became the Most Powerful God. She was the one and only one lady, who could not tolerate misbehave of her father with her husband and opted to die, by jumping into fire, then reincarnated herself newly for the Lord Shiva. So being the daughter of the king of the earth "Daksha", the most rich and powerful man of the earth ,she opted to live with Lord Shiva to lead simple life, as the Lord Shankara was/is her real wealth. Due to which, she also attained the heights of spirituality and became the most powerful Goddess.
I am, least of the least the most incapable disciple/follower of them to write anything about their greatness. Because what I experience, feel, sense of them, my palm, hands and fingers do not.......
The God may forgive me, if I am wrong.
"Wish a very very Happy Shiv Ratri to all of you"

No comments:

Post a Comment