Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Eternal Beauty Of A Person

Heroine of a movie attracted on Hero, because he was beautiful, good-looking, marble white, handsome, charming, blue eyed. She said to the hero “Oh dear I love you. Because you are so beautiful, good looking, marble white, and owner of beautiful blue eye-balls”
Hero Answered “After being so many days with me, you could know only this much about me? Have you ever tried to go inside my beautiful blue eye-balls, have you ever crossed my eye balls to know, what I am actually? Tomorrow I may be ugly or not beautiful as I am today then you will not like me? So, it would be better if you to go to my friend, who really loves, you.”
(The dialogues of famous Hindi Movie of Raj Kapoor.Name –Aag (i.e.-Fire), Actor/Hero-Raj Kapoor, Actress/Heroine-Nargis)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment