Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happiness

The happiness of poor and rich people of different status varies from person to person, and depends upon nature of people. Once I saw a Rickshaw puller who was acquainted to me, was very unhappy. I asked why? He told me he had assured his family that today he will take them to fair. But today he could not earned money. He has to purchase medicine also. I became upset, after listening to him. I asked “how much money do you require for your happiness and your medicine. He replied to me Rs150/-(i.e.150 bucks) only. I became surprised to note that” is it possible that merely within Rupees 150/- , how come the Rickshaw puller shall purchase happiness for his family as well as medicine. If it would have been my family, it would have started from minimum five thousand Rs /Bucks. I gave him Rs 150/- and told him ok go and enjoy. The Rickshaw puller became very happy and ran away to his home which was nearby. After some times hardly after twenty minutes I Surprised to see that ,his wife ,his three poor sons and daughters hardly of 4 to 7 years old were sitting on Rickshaw ,singing songs happily, taking balloons in their hands laughing and enjoying whole heartedly. Whereas my eyes were full of tears looking at this and thinking why it is not there for me within Rs150/…………… 

No comments:

Post a Comment