Wednesday, March 21, 2012

To Tolerate The Pain

The respected saint Hazrat Musa ,who could contact with the God directly ,once became sick, started shivering with high fever and body ache .As he could not tolerate the pain he prayed to the God. He recovered .After few days; again he started suffering from high fever and body ache .As usual again he started praying to the God to cure him. But this time, he listened the voice of God .The God was ...telling to him -"ha….ha...ha. (i.e.lol)..Musa being such a great disciple of me , you do not know -As I use to grant happiness to you ,I am the only, who gives pain to you also .The way you enjoy happiness you should learn to tolerate all these small problems also, happily .These problems are only for short duration, then again you will be alright. This is the go of life. So please do not escape. Even if, you request I shall cure you again. Hazrat Musa understood his fault, repented and after then he stopped to pray to the God to cure him for ever”.
If I am wrong the God may forgive me, because I am an innocent person.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment