Friday, March 23, 2012

WORSHIP OF IDOL IS JUSTIFIED OR NOT- TRUE STORY /INSTANCE OCCURRED IN MY LIFE

WORSHIP OF IDOL IS JUSTIFIED OR NOT- TRUE STORY /INSTANCE OCCURRED IN MY LIFE
I was student in Manipal Institute of Tecnologoy from 1983 to 1988.This college is situated near Udupi,near Mangalore, at the place Manipal ,on the way to Karkala from Udupi in Karnataka.
I was a simple student/man and till then I never came across any girl friend or love affair in my life.There was a very very famous temple Mokambika Devi Temple, situated at about 80KMs from Manipal on the way from Mangalore to Sholapur or Kolhapur.Quite often ,I used to go to the temple of Goddess.After completing my Engineering Course ,I went to the temple Last time.While coming back –I requested to the mother/Godess , standing infront of the statue or idol of her,”Mother I am a simple man and I can not recognize the people suitable for me ,so I request you to kindly indicate me with whom I should marry in future,when it shall be required”.
I came back to my home town, Muzaffarpur Bihar at about 2500KMs from UDUPI and forgot the request I had done to the Godess.As I was unemployed, so my father, who himself is a Civil Engineer deputed me to supervise the Construction of his own house in my Village, situated at a distance of 8KMs from Muzaffarpur,Bihar.I am/was an obident son of my father so I went to my Village,stationed their and Construction work of House was started.After two three months when the casting of roof was completed ,I was sleeping,the season was of winter.At about 3PM ,I woke up opened the door and came out of the door. I started smelling the fragrance of flower of my garden ,out side of my room,All of a sudden,when I looked up at sky to judge the time,I saw the sky was of colour redish at below and yellowish at above.It was beautiful .I never had seen such a beautiful sky in my life.Suddenly,I saw the images of Mother Durga(i.e. Godess) and Mother Kali’s images appared in the sky together and the bells started ringing with the sound of Rub-a-dub(i.e.ढोल पीटना) in aloud voice,like in temples. I woke up.I saw, I was on the bed only. Infact what I had seen was a dream.I was indicated two times earlier also, in dreams, in two consecutive dates prior to this date without image/statue/idol, in different ways which I am not mentioning here.
The same day my father reached at village and told that the proposal of marriage for me has come, the girl/family is vegeteterian like us, whether to accept the same or not.At that time I was unemployed, so there was no source of income for me.Then I recalled the dream and the request I had done in Mokambika Devi temple, so I agreed for my marriage.Later on I got the job and all problems healed automatically, gradually.
Later on my respectable religios teacher “Baua Sahab” has taught me that the God is omnipresent, invisible and shapeless.
Hence I say, though the God is omnipresent, shapeless, invisible but there is some relation between idol worship and the God, and this cannot be denied, provided the idol of the God is live and worshiped systematically by knowledgable, scholar pious priests as per specified rules and regulations prescribed in religious books.Or if we have full devotion/believe ,regard on idol of the God as we have on our father and mother or on respectable people.
Also, Even if we forget our commitments, promises we have done with the God, but The God never, never, never forgets it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment