Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The God Helps Us For Self Realization

After numbers of days, today, again the fool like me thought that I usually never commit mistakes. I went to station to get into the train and captured my seat to travel one hour fifteen minutes journey to go to Thermal Power House to attend my regular duties, as usual. When only 5 minutes of travelling was balanced, the train was stopped at small station, due to non availability of Signal. Because I was bored of the journey, so got up from the seat, got down from the train and started roaming around on the platform. Suddenly the train was signaled to go ahead, because the line ahead of the train was clear. I got into the train, the train started running on its track gradually, I reached at my seat. I saw an old lady was sitting on my seat. Just being unthinkable or vacuum state or subconscious condition of mind, I indicated the old lady to vacate my seat, without speaking to her anything. The Old lady followed my untold instruction and walked away. The moment I sat on the seat, my consciousness awoke; I thought “oh I have done mistake, if I have to travel only five minutes, I should have allowed the old lady to sit on my seat. Can’t I stand for five minutes only? I generally do not commit such type of mistake any other day then why I have done today. I got up immediately and started searching the old lady to offer my seat to her, as the bogie was small and it was easy to trace her. Surprisingly, I could not be able to find her in the small bogie.
So being very hurt, repenting on my deed, with tearful eyes, I am prying to the God, and telling to him/her “oh God it is just you only, who forces us or motivates us to do good or bad deeds or commit sins. It is only you who do not allow the proud remain within us. We are nothing in front of you. Thanks for the illusion you have created, but at least you have manifested yourself once again to sit on my seat which I was going to offer you with love, after being self realized…..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment