Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The God Always Tests His Followers

“खुदा हमेशा अपने बन्दों की आजमाईश करता रहता है”
Meaning-The God always Tests His followers:-
True experience of life-I was posted at Kuch,Gujarat ,for construction of Akrimota Thermal Power Project. I had to go to Ahmedabad for very important work. Maximum chances were that I shall not be able to do the work because of its intricacy. However ,since I had to do my duty ,and I was forced by seniorsto go, I had started my journey. The journey was of 130Kms from Vermanagar,near Akrimota Thermal Power Project to Bhuj..And further over night journey from Bhuj to Ammedabad. .Around 40 KMs away from Vermanagar on the way to Bhuj there was a very famous temple called as "Mata Nu Math"(Means-Place of God/Mother) and Ashapura Temple (i.e. Means-The temple of Mother/God who fulfills the desire of people). The stoppage of bus was of very less time there, so unfortunately I could not go to the temple. The bus started moving further. I became very hurt, that at least I should have gone to the temple, if I am going to expedite such a difficult work. The moment I was thinking this with tearful eyes I saw a poor at about 80years old lady .probably was a Muslim got into the bus at next stoppage and sat beside me. The seat was of three people but only me and the old lady were sitting .After few minutes of starting her journey, the lady told me “my dear son I am keeping unwell so kindly let me allow to sleep. I answered affirmatively. She came to me and kept her head on my lap and slept, spreading her body on the entire seat. I surprised, it was an awkward situation, because I was experiencing such type of situation first time in my life. The smell/odor coming from her body was too bad; probably she would not have taken bath for few days. I tolerated it, but with a feeling of love with that lady I had taken care of her all the way. Just before reaching to Bhuj at an interior place the lady got up and got down from the bus at a stoppage. However, I reached at Bhuj and reserved my seat at Bhuj for Ahmedabad by Volvo Bus, had my dinner .Again the journey started and I reached at Ahmedabad in next morning. After getting freshen up, again I rushed to Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Office, Ahmedabad.
And the circumstances favored me so much that I could easily able to do the work which seemed to be impossible to execute before journey. How and why still is a mystery for me……?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment