Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Relation-Between Brother And Sister

True Story-Today I was travelling on the train to come to my office.The train journey is of one hour fifteen minutes.I saw a girl of age at about 19years ,got into the train.Her eyes were full of tears as she was weeping silently.I observed ,his father was also travelling with the girl ,but he was not caring for his worried daughter and behaving ruthlessly,as if it happens regularly.After 45 minutes of journey I asked that girl ,who was sitting in front of my seat "why are you crying"?She answered innocently to me that she was living with her brother whom she loves very much ,now she was going with her father to another place,so due to separation from her brother she was weeping.Then I asked from the girl,"Are we not your brothers?We are also like your brothers ,if you feel".Listening to me the girl smiled ,became happy,and stopped crying at-least for another half an hour till I was on the train. 

No comments:

Post a Comment